At Sawrey House Hotel we love giving away prizes.
Below are the Terms and Conditions of our current giveaways.
Social Media Giveaways
We utilise our social media platforms for regular prizes and giveaways. Sometimes we also link these giveaways into our paper and magazine advertising, opening up the entrants to all customers who wish to enter via one of the available mediums. Our Social Media accounts that we operate are below.
Facebook – Sawrey House Hotel
Facebook – The Brasserie at Sawrey House Hotel
Instagram – sawreyhousehotel
YouTube – Sawrey House Hotel
Term’s and Conditions
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the rules of the relevant social media platform the entrant is entering via.
Facebook terms at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php
Instagram terms at https://www.instagram.com/about/legal/terms/before-january-19-2013/.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Veuve Hotels Ltd, Sawrey House Hotel, Near Sawrey, Ambleside. LA22 0LF (the “Promoter”).
- To enter the prize draw all entrants must fully meet the qualifying requirements of each draw as stated within the post.
- All prizes are required to be collected by the winner or winner’s representative within 3 months of the draw date.
- Any uncollected prizes will be redrawn.
- All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- Winners will be notified directly through the relevant social media account upon winning. It is then the responsibility of the winners to contact us to arrange collection of prizes.
- We reserve the right to withdrawn any promotion at anytime.
- Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
- One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- The name and county of residence of the winners will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter as the address set out above within 10 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
- You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.