Sorry, We’re Sold Out
31st December – 2nd January 2021
Our 2 night New Year’s Eve package is the perfect break for those who enjoy seeing in the New Year in a more peaceful and traditional style. Our Champagne reception and 7 Course Taster Menu is ideal for that relaxing celebration of entering 2021.
Thursday 31st December 2020
Arrive, unpack and recover from your journey, then enjoy a complimentary cream tea with a tasty glass of Prosecco as you relax in front of our roaring log fire.
At 7pm our New Year’s Evening begins with our Drinks & Canapés Reception in the Lounge Bar, before enjoying our delicious taster menu in The Brasserie.
After dinner we invite you to retire to the lounge or bar and enjoy our fun ‘Review of the Year’ quiz whilst we wait for the clocks to strike midnight!
friday 1st January 2021
Wake up to the New Year with a Champagne Breakfast served between 9am – 11am.
For those wishing to join us, we have a guided walk up to Moss Eccles Tarn at noon (weather permitting), followed by Homemade Mulled Wine and Mince Pies on our return to the hotel.
Spend the rest of the day at your leisure to do whatever you please, returning to the hotel in time for our 3 course dinner served from 6pm.
Saturday 2nd January 2021
Have a leisurely start to the day with breakfast being served between 8:30am – 10:00am.
Then check out by 12 noon and venture out into 2021!
- A Choice of Accommodation
- Complementary Cream Tea & Glass of Prosecco on Arrival
- Glass of Champagne & Canapés Reception
- 7 Course Tasting Menu
- Complementary Glass of Champagne to Toast the New Year
- Our Full Cumbrian Breakfast Selection Each Morning
- Guided Walk to Moss Eccles Tarn
- Afternoon Mulled Wine & Mince Pies
- 3 Course Dinner on New Year’s Day
Prices (per couple)
- £200.00 – Single room (SOLD OUT)
- £380.00 – Small Standard room (SOLD OUT)
- £450.00 – Lake View (SOLD OUT)
- £450.00 – Classic room (SOLD OUT)
- £480.00 – Grizedale (SOLD OUT)
- £480.00 – Esthwaite (SOLD OUT)